Hi Joey.

This would be great. Also, KafkaIO requires a specific dependency to be
added (beam-sdks-java-io-kafka), we should probably put that as a maven
snippet in the README as well. Feel free to create a PR with this README on
GitHub.

Regarding the long series of links you need to click in the site in order
to get to these docs, I agree, perhaps we can reduce this number of clicks,
feel free to create a PR on the beam-site repo on GitHub.

Welcome to the community!