Overall goal is to ensure each 100 elements max, a "backend" (as
datastore) flush/commit/push is done and is aligned with beam
checkpoints. You can see it as bringing the "general" commit-interval
notion to beam and kind of get rid of the bundle notion which is
almost impossible to use today.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn