Hi Norio,

The ticket is asking for an example however this feature is currently not
supported by the SDK. First the support needs to be added.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Akagi Norio <redtree.dev1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ahmet and Robert,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
> Just to clarify, I initially thought this ticket is just to add an
> example, is it correct?
>
> An example from Roberts looks not supported by current SDK
> https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/python/
> apache_beam/transforms/ptransform.py#L280
> so I’m wondering if I actually need to update SDK to support a typehint
> with multiple output tags.
>
> I just started reading Beam’s code base, so it may take some time.
> If that’s okay then I’d happy to work on the ticket, so please assign it
> to me.

It is OK to take your time before working on this problem. I could not
assign to you. (I guess you first need to be added as a contributor to the
project). I added comment mentioning that you are working on this issue.

Thank you again!
Ahmet