Look at the worker logs. This page shows how to log information and how to
find what was logged:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/pipelines/logging#cloud-dataflow-worker-log-example
The worker logs contain a lot of information written by Dataflow and also
by your code. Note that you may need to change log levels to get enough
information:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/pipelines/logging#SettingLevels

Also good to take a look at this generic troubleshooting information:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/pipelines/troubleshooting-your-pipeline