Hi Ismael,

More you add policies and rules around a project more you need energy to
make it respected and enforced. At that stage you need to ask yourself if
it does worth it?

I'm not sure it does for Beam and even if sometimes on PR you can find some
comments "picky" (and guess me I thought it more than once ;)), it is not a
bad community and people are quite nice. Using github is a big boost
to help people to do PR without having to read a doc (this is key for
contributions IMHO) so best is probably to manage to review faster if
possible and be lighter in terms of review, even if it requires a core dev
commit after a merge IMHO (while it doesnt break and bring something it is
good to merge kind of rule).

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>