+1 to the calendar...
Thanks,Ron
    On Friday, January 26, 2018, 2:27:34 PM PST, Griselda Cuevas
<g...@google.com> wrote:

 Ok, so given that the proposal seem to have traction I'll proceed as follows:

   - I'll give all PMC members owner rights to the calendar, so they can edit
and add events.
   - I'll share the calendar with the dev@ and user@ lists
   - I'll investigate how to add the calendar to the Website
Proposed dynamic to add events to the calendar:
   - Anyone can announce an event in the mailing list
   - Anyone with editing rights in the calendar can add a new event
[For people with Calendar editing rights only] How to add an event to the
calendar:
   - I'll suggest we use [tags] to classify events in this calendar:
[Deadline] -- Use this tag for reminders on deadlines for CFPs, Registrations,
etc.
[USA] -- Use this tag for events in the USA
[Europe] -- Use this tag for events in Europe
[APAC] -- Use this tag for events in APAC
   - We should add speakers, participants or content directly in the calendar
space for details
Cheers, G