Hi Daniel,

As a quick fix it sounds good but doesnt it hide a leak or issue (in test
setup or in main code)? Long story short: using a random order can allow to
find bugs faster instead of hiding them and discover them randomly adding a
new test.

That said, good point to have it configurable with a -D or -P and be able
to test quickly this flag.