In my opinion waiting for the 2.4.0 release makes sense, since there is a
plan to cut 2.4.0 release soon and this is examples and not a core
function. In the meantime, we could add a notice to the website warning
users about this issue and suggest them to use the previous release for
trying out these examples.

Ahmet