+1 sounds reasonable.

A couple more areas where our documentation could use some work:

- I'm feeling very strongly that the documentation of windowing/triggers is
due for a complete rewrite. It was written when Beam was first being
revealed to the world, and now we have both extensive experience with it
ourselves, as well as extensive experience explaining it to users and
seeing what users get wrong in practice.

- It'd be good if we had in-depth articles in the documentation on common
but broad topics, such as "How do I enrich a stream", "How do I join two
streams", "How do I efficiently call an external REST service", "How do I
express sequencing, do X then Y", "How do I maintain a running
sliding-window aggregation" etc.