+1

I was wondering if we can also add a playlist that links to
presentations Beamers have done in different conferences, e.g. some of
the public available talks from the past by Frances/Tyler/others are
worth to be included so they can be easily found. (of course not sure
if we need approval from the speakers/confs to add a link to a
playlist (tbd).