I put the validation checklist spreadsheet is up at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit?ts=5a1c7310#gid=1663314475

Regarding the direct runner regression on query 10, this is understandable
given how mutation detection has been changed for serializable coders (and
should be tracked, probably fixed by avoiding SerializableCoder). It should
not affect other runners. Could you file a bug?

Regarding waitUntilFinish, this is a bug but not a blocker--it's been this
way since teardown was introduced. There are many nice-to-haves that one
could merge from master to the release branch, but we've seen where that
trend leads.

Regarding the backwards incompatible changes in restriction tracker, this
is (as I understand it) a change to the experimental SDF API. Eugene, do
you want to comment on this?