Eugene,

I actually had one question regarding the application of SDF for the Kafka
consumer. Reading through a topic partition can be parallel by splitting a
partition into multiple restrictions (for use cases where order does not
matter). But how would the tail read be managed? I assume there would not
be a new restriction whenever new records arrive (added latency)? The
examples on slide 40 show an end offset for Kafka, but for a continuous
read there wouldn't be an end offset?

Thanks,
Thomas