Is this what we want to do in the long run, i.e. implement copies of connectors
for different SDKs? I thought the plan was to enable using connectors written
in different languages, i.e. use the Java Kafka I/O from python. This way we
wouldn't duplicate bugs for three different language (Java, Python, and Go for
now).

Best,
Aljoscha