Hi Scott,

thanks for the update! Just a clarification about IO performance tests:
those were fully migrated in Beam and all task necessary for running them
are there but Jenkins jobs still run mvn commands. This is due the fact
that PerfkitBenchmarker code (which is invoked by Jenkins and constructs
the commands by itself) was not updated yet. This should be finished before
fully dropping mvn.

More on that topic here, in comments:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3942
PR changing the commands to gradle is waiting for PerfKit devs review here:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/PerfKitBenchmarker/pull/1648

Best regards,