Hey folks,

I am new to gradle, but Boyuan and I had a chat on the slack beam late last
night (CEST) on this.

Here are my notes I've collected from my build attempts but I haven't yet
isolated the problem:

  - seemingly only happens with -PisRelease
  - need --info and --stacktrace or else you miss detail
  - it is sporadic and happens on different projects
  - gradle caches come in to play (subsequent build might pass the stage)
    - race condition?
    - I remove ~/.graddle each time
  - I suspected jar signing - but I have commented that out and the issue
remains
  - zip exceptions I have seen include:
     -  archive is not a ZIP archive
     - invalid block type
     - too many length or distance symbols
  - It is using the zip reader org.apache.tools.zip.ZipFile (from Ant I
believe)

I hope this helps,
Tim