Is someone interested in creating the scripts and dashboards for the other
runners? They can be created by copying the
existing scripts and dashboards and changing one gradle parameter in the
scripts and the table name in the dashboards.
I have created the
tickets:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4763https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-476
2https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4761https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4760