Hi Eugene,

first of all, big congrats to you ! I'm sure that we will see a great
programming model for machine learning !

I  would like also to thank you for the work you did, helping lot of
people, reviewing bunch of PRs (always high quality review).

I'm sure we will have the chance to work together in the future !

>From the Talend side:

1. I will lead with the update of the Spark runner with the help of
Ismaël and Etienne
2. Etienne is leading metric and Nexmark with the help of Alexey
3. Ismaël and I are working on Splittable DoFn
4. I'm working on Beam Schema with Anton and Reuven
5. For the IO, I'm leading the Talend team (all together)

Thanks again Eugene, and all the best for your new journey !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré