Yes, I am able to run it.

For tests, you also need to add dependencies to
":beam-runners-java-fn-execution/beam-runners-java-fn-execution_*test*"
module.

Also, I only added
:beam-model-job-management-2.6.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
:beam-model-fn-execution-2.6.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
to the dependencies manually so not sure if you want to add
io.grpc:grpc-core:1.12.0 and com.google.protobuf:protobuf-java:3.5.1 to the
dependencies.

Note, you need to move them up in the dependencies list.