I'll be doing this again this week & next looking at a few different topics.

Tomorrow (July 25th @ 10am pacific) Gris & I will be updating the PR from
my last live stream (adding Python dependency handling) -
https://www.twitch.tv/events/P92irbgYR9Sx6nMQ-lGY3g /
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDsY5QL2zM

In the afternoon @ 3 pm pacific I'll be looking at the dev tools we've had
some discussions around with respect to reviews - https://www.twitch.tv/
events/vNzcZ7DdSuGFNYURW_9WEQ / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cTmC_fP9B0

Next week on Thursday August 1st @ 2pm pacific Gris & I will be setting up
Beam on her new laptop together, so for any new users looking to see how to
install Beam from source this one is for you (or for devs looking to see
how painful set up is) - https://www.twitch.tv/events/YAYvNp3tT0COkcpNBxnp6A
/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Wg7qCDA5k

P.S.

As always I'll be doing my regular Friday code reviews in Spark -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rRx-3PTiM . You can see the other ones I
have planned on my twitch <https://www.twitch.tv/holdenkarau> events
<https://www.twitch.tv/holdenkarau/events> and youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau>.