Just wanted to highlight again to folks who are interested to help with
qualifying the release: release validation checklist
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit#gid=804203521>
 has
2.6.0 tab that shows what has been tested so far for this RC.

Please sign up and add your results. It may be helpful to include in the
spreadsheet which operation system was used to test the SDK.

Some helpful links:

https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#run-validation-tests  -
these are instructions how to perform release validation steps.
https://beam.apache.org/get-started/ - these are instructions Beam users
may actually be following when trying out Beam.
https://s.apache.org/beam-release-validation - Validation
checklist/acceptance criteria.

Also it looks like these links may need to be updated to better reflect
required action items to cover SQL and Go SDK.

thanks,
Valentyn