Hi dev@,

There are quite a few efforts in flight that have a lot of identified work
that needs a bit of project management to better communicate what is being
worked on and in what order across the community -- Portability framework,
portable runners, and SQL being examples that come to mind. Rafael,
Henning, and I want to work with JIRA's tools to produce (and publish) the
necessary dashboards, reports, and views. We appear to be unable to share
dashboards we create with the entire project due to a lack of permissions.
Can someone explain to us how we can create and then share them? Otherwise,
if it's just a permissions issue, is it possible to be given the necessary
permissions?

Thank you in advance,
- Connell