Hi Alex,

Would be great to have someone experienced with Kubernetes.

Not sure if it would require a custom Kubernetes Operator. It would probably suffice to have a dedicated Kubernetes mode which starts the Beam environment including Runner and dependencies. From there on, we wouldn't have to start additional containers.

The current portable approach requires us to spawn containers for the SDK Harness at runtime which wouldn't work on k8s, if I'm not mistaken.

-Max