Sounds like a good idea.

Sounds like while coding, user gets a list to show if a feature is
supported on different runners. User can check the list for the answer. Is
my understanding correct? Will this approach become slow as number of
runner grows? (it's just a question as I am not familiar the performance of
combination of a long list, annotation and IDE)

-Rui