Thanks for taking a look Yifan. Yes, it appears this was an intermittent
issue.

For beam_PostCommit_Python_VR_Flink we are left with:

* beam15 docker errors
* segmentation faults
* "Execution failed for task ':beam-sdks-python:createProcessWorker'" -
which should not even execute since we are using Docker