The purpose of the spec would be to provide the names, type and
descriptions of the options. We don't need anything beyond the JSON types
(string, number, bool, object, list) because the only ambiguity we get is
how do we parse command line string into the JSON type (and that ambiguity
is actually only between string and non-string since all the other JSON
types are unambiguous).

Also, I believe the flow would be
1) Parse options
  a) Find the URL from args specified and/or additional methods on
PipelineOptions that exposes a programmatic way to set the URL during
parsing.
  b) Query URL for option specs
  c) Parse the remainder of the options
2) Construct pipeline
3) Choose runner
4) Submit job to runner

Note that I believe that we will want to have multiple URLs to support
cross language pipelines since we will want to be able to ask other SDK
languages/versions for their "list" of supported PipelineOptions.