+1

We decided not to publish source files for now. The main reason are possible legal issues with publishing relocated source code.

On 16.11.18 05:24, Thomas Weise wrote:
Thanks for driving this. Did we reach a conclusion regarding publishing relocated source artifacts? Debugging would be painful without (unless manually installed in the local repo).