Thanks Maximilian, let me know if you need any help. Usually I debug this
sort of thing by pausing the IntelliJ debugger to see all the different
threads which are waiting on various conditions. If you find any insights
from that, please post them here and we can try to figure out the source of
the stuckness. Perhaps it may be some concurrency issue leading to deadlock?