FWIW, for some of these places that have interest (e.g. Brazil, Israel),
it's possible to create a group in meetup.com, and start gauging interest,
and looking for organizers.
Once a group of people with interest exists, it's easier to get interest /
sponsorship to bring speakers.
So if you are willing to create the group in meetup, Daniel, we can monitor
it and try to plan something as it grows : )
Best
-P.