Thanks Udi for bringing this up. I'm also for dropping INFO. It's just incredible verbose. More importantly, from my experience the INFO level doesn't help debugging problems, but it makes finding errors messages or warnings harder.

That said, here's what I do to search through the log:

1) curl <build_url>/consoleText | less

This is when I just want to quickly look for something.

2) curl <build_url>/consoleText > log.txt
   less log.txt

Here we store the log to a file first, then use 'less' or 'grep' to search it.

When in 'less', I use '/' to grep through the lines. Pressing 'n' or 'N' gets you forward and back in the search results.

That works pretty well, but I think we would do us a favor by dropping the log level. Shall we try it out?

-Max