Thanks for the heads up, Ismaël! Great to see the vendored Guava version is used everywhere now.

Do we already have a Checkstyle rule that prevents people from using the unvendored Guava? If not, such a rule could be useful because it's almost inevitable that the unvedored Guava will slip back in.

Cheers,
Max