Are there existing meanings for the priorities in Jira already? I wasn't
able to find any info on either the Beam website or wiki about it, so I've
just been prioritizing issues based on gut feeling. If not, I think having
some well-defined priorities would be nice, at least for our test-failures,
and especially if we wanna have some SLOs like I've seen being thrown about.