Welcome, it's great to have you onboard Michael!

On 28.02.19 11:46, Michael Luckey wrote:
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Really happy to be part of this great community!

michel

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 8:39 AM David Morávek <david.mora...@gmail.com <mailto:david.mora...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Congrats Michael! 🍾

    D.

    <conne...@google.com <mailto:conne...@google.com>> wrote:

> [...]
    contributions to advancing BEAM!!!!

    <k...@apache.org <mailto:k...@apache.org>> wrote:

> [...]
    has fixed many build and developer environment issues, noted and
    root-caused breakages on master, generously reviewed many others'
    changes to the build. In consideration of Michael's contributions,
    the Beam PMC trusts Michael with the responsibilities of a Beam
    committer [1].

https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer