Hi,

after playing around with Gradle build for a while, I would like to suggest
to remove ':beam-website:testWebsite target from Gradle's check task.

Rationale:
- the task seems to be very flaky. In fact, I always need to add '-x
:beam-website:testWebsite' to my build [1]
- task uses docker, which imho adds a (unnecessary) severe constraint on
the build task. E.g. A part time user is unable to execute these tests in a
docker environment
- these tests are accessing production environment. So myself hitting the
build several times an hour could be considered a DOS attack.

Of course, these tests add lots of value and should definitely be executed,
but wouldn't it be sufficient, to run this task only dedicated, i.e. by an
explicit call to ':beam-website:testWebsite' o ':websitePreCommit'? Any
thoughts?

best,

michel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6760