Hello guys!
Alex, Mikhail and Ryan are working on support for metrics in the
portability framework. The support on the SDK is pretty advanced AFAIK*,
and the next step is to get the metrics back into the runner. Lukazs and
myself are working on a project that depends on this too, so I'm adding
everyone so we can get an idea of what's missing.

I believe:
- User metrics are fully wired up in the SDK
- State sampler (timing) metrics are wired up as well (is that right, +Alex
Amato <ajam...@google.com>?)
- Work is ongoing to send the updates back to Flink.
- What is the plan for making metrics queriable from Flink? +Ryan Williams
<r...@runsascoded.com>

Thanks!
-P.