Hello,

I have some good news about our Jenkins nodes. We're now having 7 new nodes
<https://builds.apache.org/label/beam/> online named as
"apache-beam-jenkins-[1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 12]", which substitute the old
broken agents "beam[1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 12]". This helps to reduce the job
waiting queue that let your tests getting executed quickly. They're
starting up and accepting jobs. There is no action needed on your end.

I'll keep the remaining old agents running for one more week just in case
it won't fully block the development works if any unexpected issues on the
new agents. Once the new agents are stable and verified, I'll move forward
to connect the rest agents and remove old set. The playbook is also on the
way.

For more background and information of the Jenkins updates, please see:
One pager:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c38IPrF94PZC-ItGZgmAgAKrgmC1MGA6N6nkK0cL6L4/edit?ts=5ca54b3e#
Environment verification sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MDL6vy_0iaFSZeWQ-4JWKlRiZ5WFdDVjJh6Xvczgld0/edit#gid=0