Hi Pablo,

The file structure at the moment is structured around the language.
* beam-kata/
* beam-kata/java/
* beam-kata/java/<idea-project>
* beam-kata/python/
* beam-kata/python/<pycharm-project>
Adding a new language in the future should be quite easy.

For students to use the kata, they actually don't need to checkout the
repository.
We can create a course archive (zip file) that could be versioned and released
on GitHub.
Another alternative is to release it on the Beam website.
The course archive zip can then be opened by the IDE to start the learning.

IntelliJ/PyCharm itself has integration with Stepik (https://stepik.org) which
allows an easy way to start the learning.
The course will be downloaded from Stepik to the student's local workspace
within seconds.
When I'm available, I will try to create a video to show how the kata looks
like.