The ValidatesRunner tests are the best source we have for knowing the
capabilities of a runner. Are there instructions for running the tests?

Assuming we can check it out, then just open a PR to the website with the
current capabilities and caveats. Since it is a big deal and could use lots
of eyes, I would share the PR link on this thread.

Kenn