Thanks for the useful pointers! We are looking forward to integrating both
Portable and Python-specific tests for Samza runner. A few questions:

- For portable running tests: by looking at the portableValidatesRunnerTask in
flink_job_server.gradle, it seems it's the same set of Java tests but using
portability framework to validate (submit to job server and run the
protable pipeline in a specific runner). Is my understanding correct?

- For python tests: Looks like flinkValidatesRunner is using LOOPBACK SDK
worker type in the tests. Not sure what LOOPBACK does. Is it used for
testing? Currently Samza portable runner supports PROCESS worker.

Thanks,
Xinyu