Hey everyone,

I made a preliminary PR for removing all the Java Reference Runner code (
PR-8380 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/8380>) since I wanted to see
if it could be done easily. It seems to be working fine, so I wanted to
open up this discussion to make sure people are still in agreement on
getting rid of this code and that people don't have any concerns.

For those who need additional context about this, this previous thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b235f8ee55a737ea399756edd80b1218ed34d3439f7b0ed59bfa8e40@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E>
is where we discussed deprecating the Java Reference Runner (in some places
it's called the ULR or Universal Local Runner, but it's the same thing).
Then there's this thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0b68efce9b7f2c5297b32d09e5d903e9b354199fe2ce446fbcd240bc@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E>
where we discussed removing the code from the repo since it's been
deprecated.

If no one has any objections to trying to remove the code I'll have someone
review the PR I wrote and start a vote to have it merged.

Thanks,
Daniel Oliveira