Link in the download link page will be useful.

Additionally, to notify user about the next release, shall we add the
expected date of the next cut/release to sdk binary so that it's printed on
console once every day past the cut date?

Something like,
Print "Please check new version of Beam" after June 19th in Beam 2.13.0
Print "Please check new version of Beam" after July 31st in Beam 2.14.0