If we can, by the apache guidelines, post RCs to pypy that is
definitely the way to go. (Note that test.pypi is for developing
against the pypi interface, not for pushing anything real.) The caveat
about naming these with rcN in the version number still applies
(that's how pypi guards them against non-explicit installs).

The advantage is that a user can do "pip install --pre apache-beam" to
get the latest rc rather than "pip install
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/changing/and/ephemeral/path";