Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Udi Meiri.

Udi has been contributing to Beam since late 2017, starting with HDFS
support in the Python SDK and continuing with a ton of Python work. I also
will highlight his work on community-building infrastructure, including
documentation, experiments with ways to find reviewers for pull requests,
gradle build work, analyzing and reducing build times.

In consideration of Udi's contributions, the Beam PMC trusts Udi with the
responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

Thank you, Udi, for your contributions.

Kenn

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-
committer