For the benefit of the thread, I will also call out our incubating LTS
(Long-Term Support) policy. For critical fixes, we will issue patch
releases on the 2.7 branch. We are currently gathering proposals for
cherry-picks to 2.7.1 to do that release. Other than that, releases are a
lot of work so we focus on a steady rate of minor version releases instead
of patching non-LTS versions.

You can read at https://beam.apache.org/community/policies/.

Kenn