Hello all,
Some tests in Python have the problem that when they fail, lots of internal
logging is dumped onto stdout, and we end up having to scroll way up to
find the actual stack trace for the failed test. This logging, as far as i
can tell, is dumping of fn api protos.

Does anyone use these logs to look into the test failure? I would like to
find a way to make these more compact, or maybe just stop logging them
(people who need them can choose to log them in their local setup?).

I lean towards making them more compact (by, for instance, writing
functions that log their information in a more compact fashion); but I
would like to hear thoughts from others.

So thoughts? : )
-P.