Hi Kyle,

Currently available dashboard documentation is located on cwiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Community+Metrics> and
github <https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/master/.test-infra/metrics>.

I'll start a separate thread with voting on getting it a permanent url.
Initially it was started as prototype and we decided to let it run without
url while we check whether it will be used by people. Recently I got
several requests to add additional graphs to dash, so I believe it is
utilized enough to justify extra work for getting a url for it.

Regards,
--Mikhail