Welcome Zhang, I have added you as a contributor the Apache Beam JIRA.

I would suggest you take a look at the contribution guide[1] to learn on
how to get started.

If I understand correctly, your interested in translating several documents
found on the Beam website, if so Melissa would be a good contact since she
has helped with our documentation a lot.
Melissa would you know if we have i18n support built into the website
already?

1: https://beam.apache.org/contribute/