Hi all,

Inspired by the user asking about a Spark feature in Beam [1] in the
release thread, I searched the user@ list and noticed a few instances of
people asking for question like "I can do X in Spark, how can I do that in
Beam?" Would it make sense to add documentation to explain how certain
tasks that can be accomplished in Beam with side by side examples of doing
the same task in Beam/Spark etc. It could help with on-boarding because it
will be easier for people to leverage their existing knowledge. It could
also help other frameworks as well, because it will serve as a Rosetta
stone with two translations.

Questions I have are:
- Would such a thing be a helpful?
- Is it feasible? Would a few pages worth of examples can cover enough use
cases?

Thank you!
Ahmet

[1]