Hi,
  I would like to write a status at the end of my pipline. I had
written about this in the past, and wanted to know if there are any
new ideas.
The problem is the end of the pipeline return PDone, and i can't do
anything with this.
So my senario is after i export data from mongo to google storage i
want to write to a db that the job was done with some extra
information.

Chaim Turkel

--

Loans are funded by
FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered bank located in Sandy,