Hi Chaim,

To help you we'd need a little more detail I think - what environment,
runner, how you launch your jobs etc.

My first impression is that is sounds more like an environment related
thing rather than a Beam codebase issue. If it is a DataFlow environment I
expect you might need to explore the helpdesk of dataflow. I notice for
example others report this on SO
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30189691/dataflow-zombie-jobs-stuck-in-not-started-state

I hope this is somewhat useful,
Tim