Yes. But, GroupIntoBatches works on KV<K,V>. We are working on
PCollection<Row> throughout our pipeline.
We can convert Row to KV. But, we only have a few keys and a Bounded
PCollection. As we have Global windows and a few keys, the opportunity for
parallelism is limited to [No. of keys] with Stateful ParDo [per Key, Per
Window] Processing.